Xpanda 600 FR is a new member of our Qufire range.
An excellent expanding joint sealing alternative to polyurethane aerosol foam due to its clean and easy application as well as its cost-efficiency. This product is ideal for professional and DIY use for the installation of windows and door frames as well as for joining structural elements in residential and commercial construction.
The measured performance of Xpanda 600 is rated at 600 Pascals, or driving rain, at 25 per cent decompression. This product allows for sufficient joint ventilation which prevents the accumulation of mildew, has high UV resistance, and ages well without noticeable cracking or splitting over the years. This makes it ideal in climates with seasonal changes and noticeable expansion and contraction in joints.
**Fire Rated to B1 Classification**
Sealing with water and air:
- Exterior windows and doors (PVC, wood, aluminium).
- All types of installation: wall, rabbet and tunnel, new and renovation.
- Rolling shutter boxes, bay units.
- Precast concrete elements.
- External Thermal Insulation.
- Timber Frame Houses.
- Other applications (caravans, prefabricated constructions, etc.).
- Impermeable to driving rain from 600 Pa
- Airtight, Class 1
- Fire resistant, B1
- Acoustic insulation, Rs,w = 44 dB
- Complies with DTU 36.5
- Specifications validated by SOCOTEC